Tuesday, March 16, 2010















Hey everyone! I went to the ortho on March 8th and he said everything looked great! I know they arent perfect, but I think I would rather get them off like they are than keep waiting. So, he said I have to go back in 6 weeks for my next to last appt. They will take the molds and get everything ready for the final appt. that should be a few weeks after that appt.!!! I am sooo excited! I only have to wear rubber bands at night, but I have been wearing them whenever possible. This time I got blue bands and I really like them. I can't believe I never got them before. Well, in April it will be 1 year that I have had my braces on. My original term was for 31 months! Oh I did ask about the filing...that is what I am really excited about! He said he will file them when I get them off.
Well, thats really about it. Nothing new except I am pretty sure within 8 weeks I will have them off!! If you have any questions please ask.
Thanks Again,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment